Because We Care…
At Tara Lodge, our priority has always been the health and safety of both our guests and our team. We want you to be reassured that we are taking every precaution necessary to ensure that your well-being is still our priority, and we are following all Government guidelines to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable stay.
You trusted us for years before to provide exemplary levels of service and cleanliness, and you can still trust to get this from us moving forward.
All of our team will receive full training on new protocols, and although our warm welcome may look slightly different, the friendly faces remain the same.
There are some new procedures that we would like you to be aware of before your arrival;
- Guests will have their temperature taken at check in. If a guest’s temperature is deemed high, they will be asked to travel home and seek medical advice. If a guest has visited from overseas, they will be allowed to stay in an allocated ‘Isolation’ room until they have sought medical advice.
- All employees will have their temperature taken when arriving into work. If this is deemed high, staff will be asked to return home and seek medical advice.
- Our team will use protective equipment when required by regulations.
- Our Housekeeping team will be increasing the frequency of cleaning throughout the building, with a higher focus on touchpoints and door handles.
- Sanitiser stations are provided throughout the building for all guests to use in between washing their hands.
- Our Reception area has been altered to allow adherence to social distancing measures.
- Although our a la carte breakfast menu and service will remain the same fantastic breakfast that you know and love, the capacity of our dining room has been reduced to allow social distancing. Please keep this in mind as there may be a wait during peak breakfast times.
- We ask that only one family/household use the lift per journey and that others are mindful of this during their stay.
- Cash payments will be accepted but card payments are preferred.
- All guests will be required to check in ‘digitally’ prior to arrival, to limit touchpoints during check in. Our team will advise you of this process prior to your arrival. (This feature is not live just yet, but we are almost there - thanks for your patience)
We are monitoring our ‘Because We Care’ policy continually to ensure it remains in line with best practice and Government guidelines. Any changes will be relayed to our guests in advance.
Our cancellation policy remains the same for your peace of mind. All flexible room rates can be cancelled free of charge until 12 midday 24 hours prior to arrival.
Guests who have been unable to stay due to a high temperature on arrival, will be offered vouchers or a credit to use within 12 months of the original reservation date.
If there are any questions that you feel we haven’t answered, please contact our Reception team on 028 9059 0900 – we will be happy to help!